Other Events During Duk Duk Daze:
CASH BINGO, CARNIVAL RIDES, CARNIVAL GAMES, CRAFT FAIR, LIVE MUSIC, TWO NIGHTS OF FIREWORKS & MUCH MORE!
- Craft Fair Friday, Saturday and Sunday featuring 20 unique vendors! Contact Linda at www.GingerbreadShows.com if you are interested in being a crafter
- Carnival rides this year, kids rides as well as a big slide and scrambler, sky rocket and others. You can buy single tickets for $1, most rides are 3-5 tickets. There will be a $25 unlimited ride wristband for a specific blocks of time for the day you purchase the wristband. The times for the wristbands are as follows: Friday 5:00 to 11:00; Saturday 11:00 to 5:00 & Saturday 5:00 to 11:00; Sunday 12:00 to 5:00.
- Live music on Friday and Saturday night.
- Friday Night - 70's Magic Sunshine Band
- Saturday Afternoon - The Blutopians
- Saturday Night - BoRiddley
- Home Depot Workshop - build your own bird house - Saturday from noon until supplies last.
- Timberwolves Basketball Shoot - Friday Night
- Slacklining - Balance your way across a slack line, then try 'dueling slack liners' to see who will fall off first. Brought to you by - Three Rivers Park District - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Live Animal Interviews - Meet a native MN reptile and an amphibian and explore their adaptations - Three Rivers Park District.
- Frankie's Pizza Eating Contest!! Sunday 2:00 at the pavilion. First place $100 2nd place $50 3rd place $25
- Beanie Boos walk - Similar to a cake walk but with adorable Beanie Boos - Sunday 3:00
- West Metro Fire department fire hose exhibition. Kids can come out and spray water from a fire hose.
- (subject to city water restrictions)
- Dangerous Fun Show!! - Sunday 1:00