Events During Duk Duk Daze:
CASH BINGO, CARNIVAL RIDES, CARNIVAL GAMES, CRAFT FAIR, LIVE MUSIC, TWO NIGHTS OF FIREWORKS & MUCH MORE!
- Craft Fair - Friday, Saturday and Sunday featuring 20 unique vendors! Contact Linda at www.GingerbreadShows.com if you are interested in being a crafter.
- Carnival Rides - You can buy single tickets for $1, most rides are 3-5 tickets. There will be a $25 unlimited ride wristband for a specific blocks of time for the day you purchase the wristband. The times for the wristbands are as follows: Friday 5:00 to 11:00; Saturday 11:00 to 5:00 & Saturday 5:00 to 11:00; Sunday 12:00 to 5:00
- Live music on Friday and Saturday from 7:00 to 11:30
- Friday Night - The MTV's -
- Saturday Night - Tugboat Rampage - Tugboat Rampage is a high energy variety band that keeps the party rolling all night long with their unique blend of rock, pop, country, and hip-hop.
- Happy Tails Petting Zoo. Sunday from 12:00 to 5:00 come see horses, goats, chickens, and pot belly pigs. There will be a $1 admission into the gate. Sponsored by Beacon Academy
- New Hope Dance Team - Saturday at 12:00 Come see the New Hope Dance team do a live performance on stage. Facebook Link
- Slacklining - Balance your way across a slack line, then try 'dueling slack liners' to see who will fall off first. Brought to you by - Three Rivers Park District - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Live Animal Interviews - Meet a native MN reptile and an amphibian and explore their adaptations - Three Rivers Park District.
- Frankie's Pizza Eating Contest!! Sunday 2:00 at the pavilion. First place $100 2nd place $50 3rd place $25
- Beanie Boos & Hot Wheels Walk - Sunday 3:00 Similar to a cake walk but with adorable Beanie Boos & Hot Wheels
- West Metro Fire department fire hose exhibition. Kids can come out and spray water from a fire hose.